Service breadth and depth while providing the highest level of care
At Blue Sky Telehealth, we are committed to bringing high-quality neurology care to communities and hospitals across the country. Founded in 2006, Blue Sky Telehealth connects hospitals — no matter the size or location — to specialized neurology services.
We are partners in care with onsite healthcare providers, offering expertise and treatment recommendations as part of the larger team.
The core of our philosophy relies on:
- Trust: Strong relationships with our clients are critical to us. We act not as vendors, but as partners in care.
- Transparency: The results of our partnership can easily be seen and measured via the reporting we offer to our clients.
- Results: We deliver impactful results — shorter door-to-needle times, fewer transfers, and reduced lengths of stay.
We Staff Each Facility According to Its Unique Needs
Our highly skilled physicians are trained in a variety of subspecialties and help fill the physician gap in a wide range of situations:
- Rural or Critical-Access Hospitals: In places where an in-person neurologist may not be available at all times, we consult with the onsite care team to keep patients in the facility and their own community, thereby decreasing transfers.
- Supplementing Onsite Providers: Having the support of our neurologists means that onsite physicians don’t have to be on call 24/7, which reduces burnout for in-hospital teams.
- Full-Time Support: From critical-access hospitals to comprehensive stroke centers, Blue Sky Telehealth is committed to supporting each facility’s unique neurology needs, often for less than the expense of locum neurologists.