Telestroke - Physician
Come be a part of a physician-owned, physician centered telehealth organization with market leading compensation. Blue Sky Telehealth is currently seeking neurologists to join our growing tele-neurology and tele-stroke services. This is an opportunity to work remotely, with annual earning potential over $400,000, all while practicing cutting edge neurology with one of the country's fastest growing and largest teleneurology practices.
Our team is currently providing coverage to over 300 hospitals in over 30 states. Blue Sky Telehealth is a division of CarePoint Health which is a large, physician owned and operated private practice with over 650 employees. CarePoint Health is based in Denver, CO.
We have part-time and full-time telestroke physician opportunities available
Blue Sky has been providing telehealth services since 2006 and has been at the forefront of teleneurology services. Learn more at www.blueskytelehealth.com.
- Must be fellowship trained in vascular or neurocritical care or a practicing neurohospitalist
- Board certification in neurology
- Ideal candidate already has a compact license or multiple state licenses
- Ability to get licensed in all states as needed
- No time gaps on CV
Blue Sky Telehealth Service Differentiators
- Average less than 3-minute response time
- Fantastic outcomes and quality metrics
- Innovative practice utilizing a variety of care models depending on the hospitals' needs
- Blue Sky utilizes a proprietary software for documentation and metric tracking to help ease your documentation burden
- Physician owned and managed company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Stroke and neurology coverage
- Must commit to at least 6 shifts per month (shifts are 10 or 14-hour shifts)
- Compensation is comprised of a simple, tiered, per consult model (camera and phone)
- Documentation direct in hospital EMR
- Very supportive onboarding process with our operations team and physician leaders to help make sure you are prepared and comfortable before your first shift, as well as during the duration of your employment
- Expenses covered for malpractice, licensure, credentialing, and DEA
- Flexible scheduling. Physicians involved in setting their own schedule
- Work from anywhere in the US!
- Paid parental leave
Blue Sky Telehealth has a large in-house team to support the program including quality, stroke coordinators, project management, credentialing, marketing, recruitment, payroll, human resources, scheduling. There are also dedicated telehealth operations team members to partner with you for a smooth onboarding! If you are interested in joining a teleneurology practice that is changing the way that neurology services are provided, we are the group for you. Contact us today to learn more.